news| FAQ| complaints| feedback|
Adullam Logo - to Home page
Adullam Homes Housing Association - to Home page

HHSRS and Decent Homes

To download information on all aspects of Health and Safety, Decent Homes Standard, Fire Safety, HMO’s and Licensing and Inventories see the DASH web-site;

 You may be entitled to a Decent Homes Grant if you have an empty property or if your tenant is on qualifying benefits. For information contact the Environmental Health Department at either High Peak Borough Council or Derbyshire Dales District Council depending on where the property is.

Environmental Health officers:

Mike Towers (High Peak Borough Council) : 0845 129 7777
Matt Hulley: (Derbyshire Dales District Council) : 01629 761350

  • Home [accesskey-1]
  • Index
  • Documents

This website is for :  people looking for private rented accommodation and landlords with accomodation to offer in the High Peak and Derbyshire Dales.

Last Modified: 8 Aug 2013
Level Triple-A conformance icon, W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0