news| FAQ| complaints| feedback|
Adullam Logo - to Home page
Adullam Homes Housing Association - to Home page

Energy Efficiency Advice

From 1st October 2008 privately rented property in England and Wales, as a new tenancy begins, will be required to have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

The Government is aiming to make all properties more energy efficient. This Certificate will tell you (and the landlord) exactly how energy efficient the property is and the landlord will be given a list of things they can do to make the property more energy efficient.

You can ask to see the Landlord's EPC. You can also try to help the Landlord make the property more energy efficient by doing - and not doing certain things.

Download the following documents to find out more information about EPCs and how you can help.

Landlords Leaflet - Energy Efficiency in Rented PropertiesWord document 358Kb

Tenants Energy Efficiency ChecklistWord document 145Kb

For more Information:

Freephone 0800  012 512


Warm Front Grants

You may qualify for a grant towards making your property more energy efficient  e.g, cavity wall and .loft insulation.

or call Freephone 0800 3162805

Affordable Warmth Grant

If you don't qualify for  Warm Front Grant you may qualify for an Affordable Warmth Grant from High Peak Borough Council or Derbyshire Dales District Council.

For information  about Derbyshire Dales Affordable Warmth Grant contact Matt Hulley 0n 01629  761350

For High Peak contact Mike Towers on 07990788416 or down load the form and information below

/assets/affordable warmth grant application form.doc

/assets/affordable warmth grant criteria.doc

  • Home [accesskey-1]
  • Index
  • Documents

This website is for :  people looking for private rented accommodation and landlords with accomodation to offer in the High Peak and Derbyshire Dales.

Last Modified: 5 Aug 2013
Level Triple-A conformance icon, W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0