news| FAQ| complaints| feedback|
Adullam Logo - to Home page
Adullam Homes Housing Association - to Home page

Where to Look for Private Rented Accommodation

  • Local Newspapers
  • Shop windows and boards - often outside newsagents. Adverts in windows of vacant flat
  • Word of mouth with existing tenants known to you
  • Estate agents. These tend to be pricey and need references and do not often take people of benefits.
  • High Peak, Derbyshire Dales and Staffordshire Moorlands Housing Teams may give you a list of Landlords they work with. They will also have a list of Landlords who are Accredited with the three councils. This means the property will have met certain standards and they will be an efficient and fair Landlord.
  • Web sites. There are many to be found on Google e.g..;
  • Home options -                                                                            for High Peak, Derbyshire Dales and Staffordshire Moorlands District Council 


  • Home [accesskey-1]
  • Index
  • Documents

This website is for :  people looking for private rented accommodation and landlords with accomodation to offer in the High Peak and Derbyshire Dales.

Last Modified: 31 May 2019
Level Triple-A conformance icon, W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0